Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. Then those tagged need to tag seven others and let them know that they’ve been tagged.
OK, sounds easy enough….hmmm…7 random facts.
- I’m the youngest of 8 children – I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters.
- I have 3 dogs, 4 cats….and if it weren’t for Larry, probably would have more.
- I sleep with my feet outside the covers – I hate when they are covered (come on, random means weird, right?)
- I’m left handed – but I do almost everything but write with my right hand.
- I obsessively repeat things….its really annoying to people around me but I can’t stop doing it. I’m trying to think of an example, and of course I can’t come up with one (and Larry won’t tell me – probably because he thinks I’ll just start repeating it). Oh! I have one – right now I’m driving to the train with Dan, and every day we pass a restaurant – and everyday I mention that I really want to try it.
- I going to copy Clumberknits….I don’t like to lie – but not because it comes true. I don’t like to lie because I have a pretty crappy memory and I forget the lie and then look like a jackass when I’m caught.
- I like the opera, and we just bought season tickets to the Metropolitan Opera. I’m pretty excited about it (Larry has never been so we’ll see how excited he is!)
Damn – that was really hard. Who knew 7 facts could be that hard to come up with? OK, I’m tagging (5 is close enough): Laurie, Chris, Opal, Lisa and Hakucho – but if someone not tagged wants to do this, let me know – these are always interesting.
Did I show you this? This is the Cherry Tree Hill roving – I have 976 yards of lace weight singles….which I would love to use…I just neeed a pattern…sigh….
Its all ready to go….